Guess what? Today is my birthday. I went out for breakfast with a couple of awesome people. And yes, we wore party hats. I ate cheese cake and drank children’s champagne (sparkling lemonade). Also, a bunch of random strangers sang for me. Then I built a blanket fort with Joran (extra points for that being his idea). I’m typing this while in the train on the way to see my family, who I will join for dinner at the other side of the country. Tomorrow my 2 sisters and I will go to Prague for a couple of days (exciting!!). Anyway, I’ll keep it short today.
Here are some things I am grateful for and feel happy about in the past year:
– I exhibited my art for the first time
– I taught a course on kindness, dreams, play and creativity in Denmark
– I designed and launched 1001 Ideas for a creative, playful and happy life
– I travelled through (South-East) Asia
– I hitchhiked, flew a hot air balloon, saw the Great Wall of China and learned how to surf
I’m curious to see what this new year will bring!
I’ll take this special day to
shamelessly ask you for a small present. Because the best birthday gift I can imagine, is for you to:
1. Sign up for my email updates. (Bonus: you get a present yourself as well!)
2. Like my Facebook page and share one of my posts on social media.
Pretty please? Because it’s my birthday and it would make my day? And you will help me to continue to make this blog a tiny happy place on the web?
August 1, 2015 at 15:29
Nog een (late) gelukkige verjaardag! Hoplijk is het komende jaar even spannend! (Ik had me al meteen ingeschreven voor je nieuwsbrief nog voor ik deze post las :))
August 6, 2015 at 09:23
Dankjewel!! En superleuk dat je ook via de mail meeleest!
August 11, 2015 at 16:32
This is so magical! Love it. Waiting to see more! http://www.segmation.com