This DIY is quite similar to my last DIY glitter egg post, but with a little twist and more glitter (you can never have enough glitter right?).
Materials needed: a hard-boiled egg, tape, Mod podge, (two different colors of) glitter and a brush.
1. Divide your egg in two halves by shielding one part with tape.
2. Apply Mod Podge on the exposed half.
3. Sprinkle glitter over wet glue area until whole half is covered in glitter. Let dry.
4. When it is dry, apply a top coat of Mod Podge to secure the glitters from falling off.
5. Let dry and take off the tape. One half of the egg is covered in glitters now.
6. Mask the other half of the egg in a similar way.
7. Repeat process for this side of the egg.
8. You have a 2 color glitter egg!
Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter!